Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A GIST OF ME ( HOW WELL DO U KNOW ME?)

1) Ironically, I am not the best friend one can have….. I’m not always there when u call, but I’m always on time…….

2) I’m always smiling, cause it makes others around me comfortable and that way, I can get whatever I want. Lol

3) I like politics, like the feeling of knowing the decisions I make affects or impacts the lives of so many. In a positive way na…. Oh… least I forget, I don’t to be a legislator or run for any public office….

4) When I was 5, I wanted to become an astronaut, Miss Liberia, and some day the 1st Lady of Liberia. As of yet, I haven’t achieved one. Astronaut, my parents didn’t have the money, Miss Liberia, hmmm…it doesn’t have the prestige it once did when I was 5. 1st Lady, that will be by the grace of God, Can’t even see the light lol, with God all things are possible.

5) I believe CHANGE is an eminent factor to society. Be it radical or whatever…….
6) I’m a talkative. I like to engage people in discussions. That’s how I learn.

7) I’m a Libra… so I can be trusted, I like justice and I’m a natural diplomat. I can be flirtatious

8) I love to travel, gives me a sense of comfort. Makes me feel like I’m breaking barrels or the world is in my hands... Don’t ask me how

9) I love to be in love… makes me feel safe. It’s my fall back or back up in times of trouble or stress.

10) I love my history (background) and is proud of it. If you know where you’re from, then you’ll know where you’re headed.

11) I love love Liberia. I do believe “The love of Liberty brought us together and not “The love of Liberty brought us here”

12) I love the raining season….

13) Some say I have a “big mouth” I say, I have “the guts”. If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

14) I love to fill a room with my presence, but doing so quietly…. Does that make me a show off… no!!!! because I do it quietly..lol

15) I love to be on top of my game… lol.. but who doesn’t???

16) I love friends.. having a lot of them makes me feel rich. I don’t ignore a friend request on Facebook or Hi5…lol I even opened a second page on Facebook..

17) I like to test the waters. I’m a little defiant. Like to speak out when no one wants to.

18) Some say I’m bold or too direct and I do shake hands like a guy (firm).

19) I like shoes.. Fashionable shoes. It brings out the sophistication of my old fashion style of dress. I like vintage clothing lol……They say I’m congo-rish

20) I know I can be what I wanna be… I do hope to bring great change or make my mark in the Liberian Foreign sector. Don’t forget, I’m a natural diplomat….lol

21) My favorite male artist is Chris Brown, I believe everyone should be given a second chance….

22) I would love to have a family someday, …. I thinking soon, if I find him. Can’t wait to have my first child. I don’t want to ever divorce. I’m lazy with home chores… when I was little, I use to tell my mom when I grow up I’ll pay people to do that for me. if my boss was doing all his job, I won’t have to work…lol

23) I lack patience for the weak and slow ones… I feel they can catch up later, if not now. Lets move on without them..

24) I want to teach some day. Share some of the knowledge I’ve acquired. I’ll try to work on #23 when I’m a teacher

25) I have a good appetite for food. I love to eat. People wonder where the food goes… I say, my big toe..lol…

26) I love to dance. It’s a good exercise for me. it’s good to work out while having fun. But I’m still not a good dancer.

27) The best part of a meal is the last one. I don’t give out my last food….lol

28) I can tolerate anything as long as it’ll get me what I want or to where I want. Play the fool to gain wisdom

29) I believe in God, I’m not holy holy, but he’s always there for me when I call. Shhh….I think he loves me, but doesn’t want to make it public.

30) I like to see my friends succeed in life, cause I know they will always be of help to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment